Series 2200 Texsteam Pump
Product Sub-GroupTexsteam Pumps
Product CategoryElectric Pumps
Product Store Link
Dresser Series 2200 Chemical Injection Pumps
- Maximum discharge pressure of 1,000 psi (69 Bar).
- Maximum volume of 61 gallons per day (122 gallons per day for Duplex model).
- Duplex version permits increased single chemical volume to different location, or different chemicals to be injected into either a common feed line or alternate locations.
- Stroke adjustment feature allows for precise low-volume injection rates, and can be adjusted while the pump is in operation.
- 1/4 Horsepower motors are available in single phase or three phase voltages, with totally enclosed, non-ventilated (TENV) or explosion-proof enclosures.
- The geared motor and gear reducer assembly is available in 15, 30, or 60 strokes per minute (SPM) versions to accommodate multiple chemical injection demands.
- Motors are NRTL third-party certified by CSA/UL for use in hazardous locations.
- Standard fluid ends are 316 grade stainless steel.
- Four standard plunger sizes are available: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2".
- Modular body design allows for easily interchangeable fluid ends.
- Standard oil-less design requires less lubrication and decreased maintenance demands.